Gravity Barre (South)
January 12 (Saturday) at 12:00 pm
Need more core and upper body strength but not down to workout? Come learn how to dance on the floor–yeah, that’s right, down on the ground. It’s one of the best ways to get fit AND have fun in the process! Playing against gravity and using the floor as our dance partner, we’ll deep dive into basic techniques on how to flow with balance, power and grace in the low space. Pulsing electronica and gritty lo-fi beats energize this beginner-friendly class as we progress through a series of simple moves that build into dynamic floor-ography designed to increase body awareness, physical confidence, and coordinated strength. So if the gym just aint’ yo’ jam, come get ripped while you get’ down (literally). Suitable for dance newbies and movement junkies alike
Warning: long term side effects may include feeling like a superpowered spider-ninja.
- Participation in Ography (level 1 or 2)
- Attend Saturday workshop series at a reduced walk-up rate of $15 (Regular rate is $25)
- Get 20% off private individual or group lessons (rates may vary per instructor)
- All Culture Bolt sponsored guest workshops
- 30% off on private individual or custom group lessons
- Reduce rates on select workshops not included in core program
Sorry - that class has already taken place!